All pieces on Your Style Your Story are handpicked with great care, always keeping in mind your needs and our motto: Buy Better, Buy Less.
This beautiful black blouse with allover print is part of our Garcia collection and we fell in love with it the moment we saw it!
Such a lovely versatile piece to have - great everyday top that you can wear to the office too.
Matching allover print scarf available too!
Sizes: S = UK 8; M = UK 10; L = UK 12; XL= UK 14
Fabric: 100% EcoVero Viscose
- Three-quarter sleeves
- Allover print
- Regular fit
- Elastic band along sleeve ends
- Round neckline
RETURNS: Free exchanges and returns (returns label included in box).
WHY WE LOVE THIS BLACK ECOVERO BLOUSE
- This blouse is 100% made of Lenzing EcoVero which is a sustainable version of viscose. Lenzing EcoVero has the lightness, shine and comfortable wearability of viscose, but with a considerably less environmentally harmful production process.
- What a beautiful piece to have in your wardrobe! We love the allover print and design of the blouse which make it so versatile.
- Easily matched with jeans & trousers as well as skirts, gorgeous with a blazer over it too.
- Great as a gift for your mum, friend or sister. See our Gift Service and Gift ideas here.
- Perfect for outings with friends, great for work and beautiful on Zoom calls too.
- Good for both Apple and Banana shape body types – download our guide to learn what your body shape is and what pieces flatter you here.
HOW TO STYLE IT?
TREAT YOURSELF OR A LOVED ONE
Arrives beautifully boxed and packaged with a ribbon and a lovely quote attached to it.
For gifts – tags are removed, personal handwritten note can be included (leave at checkout).
Love this product but unsure how it will fit you?
Book a free 30 min, no-strings-attached call with Sharyn and discover what flatters your body shape, details on the material & colour of this product, how you can style it with other pieces (including pieces you already have).
Free next day delivery and free returns label included on all orders within Ireland.